Monday, November 24, 2008

Time Travel!

I mentioned earlier that Zachary and Ryan had a Latin assignment to create a commercial to encourage a trip to ancient Rome.

They've been working hard on it, and will present it today in their online class. They had the option of each working alone and including 15 facts about ancient Rome in their presentation, or working as a team and including 25 facts. They chose the latter.

Part of their grade will come from their classmates, and they will be judged on whether or not the classmates are convinced to time travel to ancient Rome for a visit.

Here they are in their online video debut:

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome!!! My 8yo was convinced to go after hearing the eat on the couch line... I loved the ending. I give them an A+!
    Lee
    PS I was born in Palatine (Illinois)! :)

    ReplyDelete