Friday, January 4, 2008

Project 2008 - January Goals


Kelli in TN has originated the 2008 Project Challenge. To participate, choose a Project for each month and post your goal towards the beginning of the month. At month's end, give an update as to how you did for that month.

MY JANUARY PROJECTS

  1. Finish organizing all homeschooling items (including catalogs, files, miscellaneous printed items, etc.).

  2. Declutter for at least 15 minutes per day (as per Flylady).

Good luck on your projects!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi again! Re your post on my blog. I’m so happy to have the honor as first person to post on your blog! *Ü*

    I am also doing the project 2008 thing... I’m glad to actually know another doing it. I think that’s is 3 people now... *Ü* I just figured public peer pressure would help motivate me to get it done. Twisted thinking I know.

    I am going to go read your post on the movie Charley Wilson’s war. My mom saw it and thought it was good...

    Have a great week!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you've hit the nail on the head. Public peer pressure! I can definitely relate because Kelli's challenge is actually what motivated me to finally start a blog. Sometimes I just need a little public accountability. Sad, but true.

    ReplyDelete