Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine



With Zachary and me on the edge of my parents' frozen pond.

Kayaking with Elizabeth and Zachary in the Gulf of Mexico.



With Ryan and Zachary.



With Elizabeth on a boat ride.




Clowning around with the boys on his birthday.




And with the girls. Guess which university's teams he supports.




Baptizing Ryan.



With Catherine.



With all 4 kids on the campus of his alma mater a couple of years ago.

Enjoying time with his Dad.




Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun in your family! Did you know your dh looks a lot like Roger Wicker, a leglistator for MS. LOL. That's not bad or anything. I just wanted to tell ya. HeeHee.

    Well, I'm rambling on again. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Now I see your twins. They are identical. My ds are fraternal. They are exact mirror opposites of each other. One has round face and the other narrow. One is tall and the other short. One is left and the other right, etc. They still complete each other's sentences though. LOL Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie-
    your beautiful family dynamic just shines thru in your photos. Clearly you and your Valentine :-) are doing a fantastic job parenting your children.
    Happy Saturday to you...
    Susan (in SoCal)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kysha - I googled Roger Wicker, and he looks a lot like my dh's older brother. :-) Isn't it funny how twins can complete those sentences for one another? Thank you for stopping by!

    Susan - Awww, you are so sweet! Thanks so much for your kind words. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Late Valentines day! Great pictures of your Valentines!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete